Write For Us
We are always looking for guest authors who can write or contribute quality posts on our blog. Please contact us if you would like us to consider your article. In return you will get full credit for the post, an author credit with a bio and link to your website, and exposure on our Facebook page.
Our five requirements are simple yet strict:
1. The article to have have original content. Very important to follow this format for an article: 1. pose a problem, 2. present the facts, 3. provide a solution. Its should be not less than 600 words. Include a photo if you can.
2. Articles to be fun and informative, something that our readers would really enjoy. Please NO GENERAL information one could find on Wikipedia type sites. It is critical the article has a personal angle, some humor and it must be UNIQUE and INTERESTING. (So far this is where most of our guest authors who submit their content fail. There will be no pass if the information is too general.)
3. The back-links must be to sites only with related content. (For example, links to sites with topics of home improvement, eco goods, green products, household items, remodeling, lamps, etc. are OK. Links to sites that promote colleges, purses, social media, guitars and adult toys, etc. are NOT OK.)
4. In your initial email please give me a summary of the article.
5. Please identify who you are and what is your relationship with the website requesting you to write the guest post. Anonymity sucks. In this day and age, online trust is low and the likelihood of building a trusting relationship goes up dramatically if people know exactly who are they working with.
Ready to get started? Please contact me via the contact box below. I look forward to blogging with you!
Tadas, Author & Admin for San Jose Green Home